Reviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

SendOutCards with Jessie Game



SendOutCards with Jessie Game

I was blown away by the customer service of this consultant. I had never heard of this particular company before, so I had her create a card for me. I thought it was wonderful that a customer can select any type of card they would like to send. You can include any pictures, font and any information you would like in each card. All you have to do is just create the card and SendOutCards will do the rest of the work including printing out the card and mailing it to the recipient. The card itself was glossy which made the pictures stand out more and the paper used for the card was nice and thick.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessie-Game-SOC-Representative/158193230932071 & www.sendoutcards.com/jessiegame

No comments:

Post a Comment