Reviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Review for Texas Gifts and Treasures.




Review for Texas Gifts and Treasures.

Key Finders: I will say these two Key Finders are my very first. I had the opportunity to review a Cow Boy Boot Finders Key Purse and a Pig can't fly Key Purse. After rummaging through my purse to find my keys, it was very simple to attach my keys to the finders key purse and then to my purse. This is one of those products that makes you say "Why didn't I think of that." Especially having 3 boys of my own, I need to be able to get to my keys fast since we are always on the go. Now I'll be always able to know where to find my keys and won't have to dig through everything in my purse before I finally get to them. The finders key purse isn't heavy or bulky at all and my keys easily attach to it and it fits nicely onto my purse or diaper bag, whichever I happen to be carrying that day. Texas Gifts and Treasures offers a large variety of these Key Finders over on their page and are completely affordable. These would make great gifts, party favors, and even stocking stuffers.

Texas Gifts and Treasures was a pleasure to deal with. They especially ship their products very fast and I would highly recommend doing business with them.

https://www.facebook.com/texasgiftsandtreasures?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment