Reviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mark. Makeup https://www.facebook.com/MarkMakeupShop

Mark. Makeup
https://www.facebook.com/MarkMakeupShop

Products to review:

1. Lash All You Want Mascara: I have to say that since I normally do not wear mascara, that I will enjoy wearing mascara now more because of this product. It claims to be a high-volume mascara and it is true. I was always jealous of my husband's and children's full lashes and now I can join in on the fun. The volume is just the right amount for me. I also love the fact that it does not go on clumpy and that it does not smudge. The color of the mascara that I was able to test was black and it was lovely on my lashes.

2. Mark. Juice Gems Lip Gloss in Raspberry color
This is another awesome lip gloss that I now love from Mark. I especially love the delicious smell of raspberries. I did realize that I only needed just a little dab of the lip gloss since it spreads well. The gloss itself gives a nice shine. It might not especially last long, but since you really only need a small little bit to apply, I really did not mind reapplying. The size portion is very fair compared to the price that Mark. has it for, so I can very much see myself purchasing more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment