Reviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Babcakes Bakery



One dozen freshly baked and hand decorated sugar cookies in a Halloween design

http://www.facebook.com/BabcakesBakeryPage


I knew the minute my children and my husband saw this package that I would have to take a picture of the cookies right away. The cookies were visually appealing and beyond super cute. I loved the creativity of the different shapes, textures on the frosting, and the colors were bright and bold.

The cookies tasted delicious. The sugar cookies were just right on and unlike other sugar cookies that I have had before that were to sugary for me. I loved the little hints of vanilla and the softness of the cookies. The cookies were baked just right so that they were slightly golden.


These cookies would make a great surprise package to a friend or family member. I will always highly recommend Babcakes Bakery. They were wonderful to deal with and incredibly speedy on the delivery

Babcakes gets 5 stars from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment