Reviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Plate from Whimsical Ceramics By Tracy Bond

Happy Birthday Plate from Whimsical Ceramics By Tracy Bond

https://www.facebook.com/whimsicalceramicsbyt.bond

Tracy made this beautiful hand painted Happy Birthday plate for my family. I love the fact that she free hand drawed the design onto the plate. I had also asked that the design was done in any boyish colors, which she followed completely with. Also, she is incredibly speedy with the shipping. I had the plate to me in less than a week, which is just outstanding to me.

Tracy makes everything from ceramic tiles, jewelry, gifts; personalized crosses, piggy banks, birthday plates, wedding platters, buckets, totes; custom baby plates/tiles and much more. Her facebook page is full of different pictures of her products.

I would give Tracy 5 out of 5 Stars for her quality in products, speed in delivery and overall customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment