Reviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Review on Mark Pro Gloss Sarah Muck mark. Rep

mark Pro Gloss in the "Sexy" Color

Company's details on product
Plump lips while adding a hint of shiny color. Contains a special 3D complex to help hydrate for full, luscious lips. 0.104 oz. net wt.

Coming from a mom who normally does not get very much time to put on makeup, but loves lip glosses and such, this was a wonderful product. The gloss, itself is wonderful. Not sticky and runny as other lip glosses that I have used in the past. I am not exactly sure that I saw the plumping, but it was the very first time that I have used this particular product. Other glosses that I have tried that were supposed to plump my lips have caused strange burning sensations, so this was a nice change for me since I had no issues like that. The color "Sexy" is almost a nude pink color and very glossy and also the lip gloss has a very yummy scent and flavor to it. The lip gloss stays put for a lot longer than most of my lip glosses I have used in the past. I would highly recommend to others to purchase this lip gloss!! 5 out of 5 stars


Sarah Muck mark. Rep

http://www.facebook.com/beautifyyoubymark

No comments:

Post a Comment