Reviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Plexus Slim with Bridget



Plexus Slim with Bridget

https://www.facebook.com/Plexus58220?ref=ts

Brief Background information on product:
Plexus Slim’s ingredients are all natural, and they are completely safe. Some of the Ingredients are, Soy Lecithin, Beet Root, Stevia, Lo Han Fruit, Grape Skin, Citric Acid, and Natural Fruit Flavors. All ingredients are natural with no artificial coloring or flavoring. No MSG or synthetics.Plexus Slim is naturally sweetened with the Stevia Leaf Extract and Lo Han Fruit Extract, and they do not cause a blood sugar spike when consumed.
Plexus Slim does not contain any stimulants such as caffeine, ma huang, ephedra or any other type of stimulatory ingredient.

Plexus Slim will:
• Help you lose weight and inches by burning fat, not muscle.
• Help keep blood sugar, cholesterol, and lipids at healthy levels
• Help increase your will-power over food, and reduces binge eating


My review on this product.

It was very easy to take. I just swallowed the product with a bottle of water. I was worried that I was going to have some uncomfortable feelings and highs that I have had with other weight loss products, but I had no issues at all. I was completely thrown off when I weighed myself this morning and loss 2 lbs since yesterday. I really love that this product is all natural and I had no side affects at all. I would highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment