Reviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sodastream Review






I will begin by saying how excited I was after learning that I would get to review a Sodastream maker. 
There are a variety of different machines that Sodastream makes. My family was given the opportunity to review their Fountain Jet model starter kit. 
This package includes:

  • Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker
  • 1 60 liter Carbonator
  • 1 Carbonating Bottle
  • 3 SodaMix flavors - each bottle makes 12 liters of soda
  • Sodamix Variety 6 pack
Also included in our package was 8 different Sodamixes and a 3 pack of Mywater flavors. 
 Now for those who do not know what Sodastream machines are, they are a machine that can be used at your very own home to make soda.  Here are some other advantages that the machines give you.
  • The machine takes up by far less space than 2-liters, cans, or other soda bottles
  • By using the machine, you are using far less bottles and this helps our planet by being more Earth friendly
  • Saves money 
The Fountain Jet Sodastream maker was extremely easy to use. All we had to do was fill the carbonating bottle with water, place the bottle into the machine, add the carbonation, and include the flavor of your choice.  My children firmly now believe that my husband and I rock since they found the soda making fully entertaining.  I was beyond shocked at how easy it was to use and how little time the whole process too. 
Now regarding the taste, for our first bottle of soda, we made the diet lemon-lime soda.  The taste was fabulous. I could not tell the difference between that same flavor and popular brands that you purchase at the grocery store like 7up or Sprite.

For those who love soda or carbonated waters, you would love this product like my family does. The Sodastream machines can be found in thousands of retail locations. Here is their website where you can get more information on the many other model types of the machines they make.  

No comments:

Post a Comment