Reviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

AnytimeCostumes.com Review


I was given the opportunity to get the chance to review a costume from AnytimeCostumes.com.  My three sons are huge costume fans from everything from super heroes to other movie characters.  I gave my middle son the costume choice that he would like and he decided on a Ghostbuster costume from the boys TV and Move costume section. PJ happens to be a huge Ghostbusters movie fan. AnytimeCostumes.com offers a huge variety of costumes for affordable prices.  The Ghostbuster costume normally retails for $47.99 and is available for $34.99. PJ was extremely happy with his costume and actually wore it for the full day and also to bed. Unlike other costumes, the costume was well made. Some of the costumes in the past that my sons have worn tend to get runs and rips very easily.  I am happy to report that this costume was made with a decent fabric that I can fully see lasting a long time with my sons. This costume in particular was easy for my son to get on and take off. This especially helps us out since he is a special needs child. He was able to zip up the costume all by himself unlike costumes that have buttons or snaps.

AnytimeCostumes.com offers costumes for infants, toddlers, boys, girls, adults, and a variety of accessories.  So, if you love deals like I do, you should really check out AnytimeCostumes.com for the amazing deals that they offer everyday of the year. Not only do they have amazing prices, they also have great customer service. The Ghostbuster costume was shipped to me in less than two weeks. I will be looking forward to stocking up on a variety of costumes in the future for all three of my sons, husband, and myself. 

Here were some of my favorite boy costumes that AnytimeCostumes.com has to offer on their website.







No comments:

Post a Comment