Reviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Perfectly Posh in PA- Lovey Dovey Pampering Set Review



Stacy from Perfectly Posh in PA gave me the opportunity to review the Lovely Dovey Pampering set that Perfectly Posh carries.  Just from opening up the box, there was this amazing scent that just knocked me off my feet. I was very excited to give this set a try.

The vanilla massage mud is a great product for couples. The mud is creamy and thick.  Everyday is a perfect day for a massage. You can relax your favorite person with this Pink Vanilla Massage Mud or they can use the mud to relax you.  This product stood up to what it said it would, it’s just a little warm and tingly. So… I thought, well… let me try it on my wrist to see how it would react on someone with sensitive skin. Again, it was just a little warm. It was very mild.  This massage mud is the perfect creamy tingly combination. This massage mud's scent was not overwhelming at all.

The bubble love bombinator is out of this world. Talk about a wonderful hot steamy foaming bubbly bath. I broke this up into pieces to use since just a small piece was plenty for me. As soon as the bombinator touches the water it starts foaming and bubbling up.  The label on the box said that the bombinator would help you get in a lovey dovey mood and it is so true. I also found that it made me very relaxed after a very long day.

The Lovey Dovey Soap Set:
There is no way I could pick a favorite of this set. Each soap is so unique and wonderfully scented.  These soaps lather up quickly and nicely. They get the job done plus they leave my skin feeling soft and freshly scented. I fully enjoy having these soaps in my bathroom since they have an amazing scent


Overall, Stacy from Perfectly Posh in PA is an amazing consultant. She has excellent communication with customers and ships out products very fast.  The Love Dovey Pampering Set is very affordable and would also make a great present for a Wedding Shower. For only $29, you really can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment