Reviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

::Uniquely Stamped Stuff:: Review


Family Tree Key Chain Review

I was given the opportunity to review one of the many items that ::Uniquely Stamped Stuff::.  I decided to go with the family tree key chain for my husband since there are not many products out there for men.  Anyways, they have amazing customer service and work extremely fast.  I mentioned what I was interested in and by the end of the week my key chain arrived.  They key chain was amazing. The names of my sons were spelled correctly, the stamping on the metal disk was very neatly stamped on, and the overall key chain was just beautiful. 

::Uniquely Stamped Stuff:: offers other stamped products such as necklaces, bracelets, key chains, and book markers.  I will highly recommend this business to my fans since the products they make are amazing and they have great customer service.

https://www.facebook.com/uniquelystampedstuff?ref=pb

No comments:

Post a Comment