Reviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Perfectly Posh



Perfectly Posh Vinyl Sign Review

Perfectly Posh offers a wide variety of products from vinyl signs, personalized sippy cups, blankets, plates, cutting boards and much more.  I was given the opportunity to have a chance to review one of their items, so I went with a Scentsy vinyl sign for my Scentsy business. I have always been one to believe that when it comes to getting a great custom made product, that communication between both parties is key.  In this case, we had great communication and the design was perfect. The vinyl sign arrived earlier this past week and was delivered pretty fast since I was thinking that it would take longer do to the process of making signs. Anyways, each sign comes with metal grommets, which are great so that you can hang up your sign and now have to worry about the sign ripping. Perfectly posh can make any design that you desire from personal events to business signs for fairs/events. They offer a variety of different sizes.  I personally ordered the 2x3 size and its seemed larger than I expected, but in a good way. The actual print job was excellent on the sign. There were no signs of bleeding, it was just perfect.

Overall, I was fully satisfied with my vinyl sign and would gladly recommend Perfectly Posh not just for their excellent finished products, but for their amazing customer service too.  

https://www.facebook.com/itsperfectlyposh


Here are just a couple of the other finished items that they sent customers.







No comments:

Post a Comment