Reviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

One Little Indian Review

One Little Indian- Embroidered Shirt
My first impression when I got my package from One Little Indian was WOW!! I just loved it. My family happens to be huge baseball fans and the shirt was perfectly made. The actual embroidery work on the baseball mitt and my son's name was flawless. I also love the fact that she used a red shirt which really works great with the design. The customer service over at One Little Indian is outstanding. The page owner was a pleasure to chat with and does great work in very little time. Literally, the shirt was shipped to me in a week.  I would highly recommend One Little Indian to any of my fans that were looking for embroidered products.

One Little Indian offers more than just embroidered shirts and onesies. She also offers burp cloths, tooth pillows, pacifier clips, and ribbon socks.  

One Little Indian is offering all of my Mommies Who Love Freebies free shipping with any order when you mention Mommies Who Love Freebies. 


https://www.facebook.com/1littleindian?sk=wall&filter=1








No comments:

Post a Comment