Reviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Carla's BabyCakes- Diaper Cake Review

Carla from Carla's BabyCakes contacted me one day wanting me to do a review on one of her petite diaper cakes.  I thought that this would be a great time to check out what a diaper cake looked like in person.  The petite diaper cake arrived to my door in an adorable boy theme.  This two level diaper cake was extremely well made. I love the neatness of it and the different mixes of burp cloths that were used to act like a "frosting."  For being a small diaper cake, I was surprised at how many items were included in the cake.  She had: 35 Pampers diapers, 2 receiving blankets, 1 Gerber burp cloth, 3 onesies, 1 bib, 1 pair of booties, 1- 9 oz bottle and 2 wash cloth lollipops. Overall, I was extremely pleased with this diaper cake. I can see this type of diaper cake either making a great center piece for a Baby Shower or a nice gift for the new mommy to be.

I would highly recommend Carla's BabyCakes.  She was a pleasure to communicate with and makes amazing products that arrive very fast to customers. 

Here is Carla's link to her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CarlasBabyCakes?ref=ts




  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I'm glad that my product was your first exposure to a diaper cake. :)

    ReplyDelete