Reviews

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Label Shop Review

I recently received a bunch of labels for my new business that I had asked for from the Label Shop. The customer service over at The Label Shop is just amazing. They emailed me back pretty much right away, had exactly what I was looking for in my return labels, and was incredibly speedy getting the product to me.  The labels, were just amazing. I had the company logo to the left and than all of my business information was correctly entered in and very neat. They can do any type of labels that you would like! In addition to the photos that they provide on their page, you can also request any labels you would like as well. The labels are easy peel return address labels, and you receive 30 per sheet!

The Label Shop also does much more than just labels.  They can also design and make custom logos and business cards for your business. So, if you are looking for some business supplies to enhance your business, head on over to The Label Shop today. You will be extremely please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment