Reviews

Friday, June 8, 2012

Plus Size Costume SuperCenter Review

I was given the opportunity to review a costume from Plus Size Costume SuperCenter.  Their website had a selection of plus size costumes for both men and women.  My selection was the vampire costume that is pictured above.  This particular costume had a great price of only $31.99 which was a great price for this particular costume. I loved the overall fit of the costume. Still big enough that if I had to wear a layer under the costume to take my children out for Halloween, that I could do so.   The fabric was also very nice compared to some of the other fabric options in other costumes that I have had in the past that would end up getting many runs.  

The Plus Size Costume SuperCenter is a great website to check out if you are looking for a costume for a costume party or for Halloween.  They offer a large selection of affordable plus size costumes for both men and women. They also have a variety of accessories too.  Not only do they have amazing prices, they also have great customer service. The vampire costume was shipped to me in less than two weeks. I will be looking forward to stocking up on a variety of costumes in the future for my husband and I. 

Here is a selection of some of my favorite costumes for men and women that they had available on their website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment