Reviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kate's Coasters Review


Kate's Coasters had reached out to me a couple weeks ago wanting to have me do a review on a couple of their custom made coasters. They just requested a theme, with specific wording, and pictures.  I personally decided to go with a Childhood Cancer Awareness them for both coasters since our son is a cancer survivor and I wanted to give this set to him to celebrate this upcoming September marks him 3 years cancer free.  Anyways, my husband and I were blown away with the quality of work that was done on this set. Kate did a wonderful job on them, they were brightly colored, no imperfections, words were very bold which made the coasters pop, and graphics were just amazing.  

We both have already showed off the coasters to our friends and family.  These coasters would make a wonderful Wedding Shower Gift, Father's Day and/or Birthday Gift.   Kate's Coasters is not only fast on shipping the product to you, but she responds to emails quickly too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment