Reviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

PÜR Gum Review

PÜR Gum sent me a variety pack of the different flavors of their aspartame free gums to try and review. Being on a weight loss journey myself, I was excited to try this gum since I am very against eating or drinking products that contain aspartame due to the long term affects that aspartame can cause of one's body.  
The flavors that I was given was the spearmint, peppermint, pomegranate mint, and eXcitemint.  All of the gums had a wonderful taste and the flavors lasted surprisingly longer than some of my old favorites. The flavors on all are crisp and refreshing. My favorite flavor out of the 4 flavors that I was sent was the peppermint. Also, unlike other gums that I have tried in the past, there was no bad after taste which made me love this gum even more. 

So, if you are looking for a healthier gum, PÜR Gum is an excellent choice. For more information regarding their product, check out their Facebook, Twitter, and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment